Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Friday, September 08, 2006

A fun evening ahead!

This evening Mal is coming around for the evening. We have not seen him for quite a few weeks...maybe even months! It will be lovely to see him again and Ellie is really excited. He is naturally intuitive with Ellie - he unashamedly 'gets down and plays on her level', something most 'grown ups' seem to find hard (its the knees!).

When Ellie has been bundled off to bed I am hoping to introduce Mal to the joys of Pitch Cars, Diamant and Guillotine, games I think he will enjoy. Plus they are not too taxing for a Friday evening. Above all though I am looking forward to catching up with a good friend who I feel I have neglected of late. I hope he has as good a time as I'm sure I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home