Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Rant

I thought when I started this blog that it would not be a place for rants, whinging or general disgruntledness. However, something has happened to me several times in the past few days that has really annoyed me.

When driving and I pause and indicate for another road user to turn in front of me, or enter the same traffic queue, would it be too hard for them to acknowledge this? I know it only delays my journey by mere seconds but still...they could at least indicate some thanks...the ungrateful....whatevers! I always indicate my thanks when I am in that position. By not doing so it appears that they think it is only fair and normal that they have been given this opportunity; many drivers would not afford them this courtesy. If it carries on I may revise my approach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home