Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Hello! I've not posted for a while as I have been busy preparing for the festive season. It has been a busy few weeks during which I've made mince pies, gingerbread, turkish delight, a christmas cake, marzipan fruits and lots of mulled wine.... and the occasional apple crumble! Lisa, Ellie and I have seen many friends and have exchanged gifts as is the norm. Lisa and I had a lovely time at Jack and Lou's party; Ellie got to dress up as an angel in the nursery Nativity Play. We have visited with family and eaten more than we should. We have arrived safely at the inlaws today and are already feeling relaxed, loved and festive. Ellie is uncontainably excited at the prospect of Santa Claus visiting whilst she sleeps....

I will post at greater length after the festivities but for now I would just like to wish EVERYONE a safe, warm, Merry Christmas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home