Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Things I Like.....

Here is a link to U2's latest promo - Window in the Skies. I really like it. I know I'm something of a U2 fan but I think the video is outstanding. I wonder if anyone has yet generated a list of who all the performers are?

It has also been brought to my attention recently that a series of novels I like, A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin, are being turned into a TV series. Given the complexity of the narrative this will be quite an undertaking! I await it with the same trepidation I experienced when waiting for the Lord of the Rings movies to hit the screens. They didn't disappoint so I'm hoping this won't either.

Does anyone else find that once a novel has been turned into a programme/movie then it is hard not to picture the characters as they have been protrayed on film? Or is it just me?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home