Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

EEG = exasperatingly empty gesture!

As some of you will no doubt know, I recently headed off to hospital to have a 2 hour EEG. The hope was to capture one of my absences to see what, electrically, is happening in my brain at the time. Lisa wrote fluently on this experience. I had three absences on the bus to the hospital. I had one at the bus stop after my appointment. But did I have one during the EEG.....of course not!

Following this I had a meeting regarding the future of my employment. I lose my job at the end of March. To be honest I feel relieved now that this has been sorted out. It has been hanging over us for sometime and whilst I have often hoped that something would change and allow me to return to work it had become increasingly clear that this was unlikely to happen. I now feel less pressured about this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home