Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Missing weeks...

Hello everyone! I haven't posted for awhile as I was making the most of the lovely weather to catch up in the garden. I've also been trying to 'top up' my 6 hours a night sleep habit as directed by the Consultant Neurologist. Oh, and I'm now a stay at home dad proper for three days a week. All of which has left me with less time for blogging. I will try to make it a more regular event now....

Lots has happened since I last posted... far too much to write about in detail but..... here's a summary:

Ellie turned 3, she had a fab party at a Wacky Warehouse, we made a dragon, we bought our first goldfish, it died five days later, Ellie has developed something like an addiction for Disney films (mainly ones with princesses in), I've played lots of boardgames, we went to a wedding, we've put up trellising, weeded the entire garden, planted herbs which have really taken off, started going to 'French for Fidgets', visited the Nestle employees shop with Mal and his dad, seen the Neurologist again, taught Ellie to play 'Snakes and Ladders', have printed out a free copy of the first ever wargame I played...... and lots of other stuff I'm sure!

I might elaborate on some of these in future posts!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home