Out of the Games Cupboard

A random assortment of reflections, musings and a running commentary on life.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

What Stat Trek character are you...

I recently did this quiz:
http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/startrek

which works out which Star Trek charcater you are like. In fact I did it 5 times and, unless I lie outrageously, it consistently says I'm like Deanna Troi. But not just a little like her..... 80% like her! Now that wouldn't be so bad by itself except that my other close matches are Uhura, Beverley Crusher and Geordi LaForge! Maybe I need to lie more about using weapons and liking maths....

But no... this is me:

"You are a caring and loving individual.You understand people's emotions and you are able to comfort and counsel them."

Rigth, it's time to set phasers to 'kill'...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came out as Lt Uhura. And I've never had an inter-racial kiss in my life. Don't feel offended. I was convinced I'd come out as Will Riker!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Social Work Dad said...

Hi Patrick

..... and of course you are always wearing mini skirts and fiddling with your ear.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home